Right of return for any reason
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of the SIM card in accordance with the terms and conditions described below.
- The SIM must be returned fully intact and not have been removed from the plastic card.
- The SIM must not have been used or activated.
- Shipping fees are not refunded unless the SIM was deemed damaged, non-functional, or Travel Mobile incorrectly fulfilled the order.
- Once Travel Mobile has received the SIM and confirmed its unopened/unused state then the funds will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase.
Damaged or nonfunctional SIMs
- Damaged or non-functioning SIMs will be replaced or refunded at no cost to the customer after the customer has followed the troubleshooting steps provided by Travel Mobile customer support, which may include confirmation that the customer’s telephone is SIM unlocked and that the appropriate configurations have been made in the telephone.
- Activation requests can be refunded prior to completion of the activation.
- Any activation that has been scheduled and not yet completed can be refunded.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Travel Mobile at least 24 hours before a scheduled activation to request cancellation and refund.
- Completed activations are not eligible for refund.
- Top-up requests can be refunded prior to completion of the top-up.
- Any top-up that has been scheduled and not yet completed can be refunded.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Travel Mobile at least 24 hours before a scheduled top up to request cancellation and refund.
- Completed top-ups are not eligible for refund.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions regarding the above policies please contact us via email@example.com.